Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
When delete a Vote and its comment can't be clean up from the database
This person is right. You can create a survey, comment on it, and then delete it. But, when you add another (with the same pollID as the one deleted) the comments remain. This could be a quick fix.
Working on this now.
Fixed. Was missing a SQL statement.
The comments still remain in database, in some cases. Follow these steps to better understand:
1. Comment on a poll, making comment 1.
2. Comment on Comment 1, making comment 2.
3. Comment on Comment 2, making comment 3.
4. Delete Comment 1, in turn removing all comments.
5. Notice on the index page comments for that poll equal 1.
That one comment is in the database.
Should have checked this when repairing articles comments. This one is fixed as well.