Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Sticky template problem

2009-10-13
2012-12-12
  • Manek Dubash
    Manek Dubash
    2009-10-13

Hi Michi
    Thanks for the great work - m just upgrading from 2.5.4 which worked well - and so does the latest 3.0rc6 - except I can't make the template sticky. I've configured it in the config.php of course, and the script is using the config file so that's OK. But it won't use the default template I specify. Thoughts?
    Thanks

Manek

• Michael Cramer
    Michael Cramer
    2009-10-19

please switch to rc9, we fixed some bugs with templates not used when set in config.php, if then the problem is still alive open a bug  report or report back here and we have a look at it again

• Manek Dubash
    Manek Dubash
    2009-10-24

Ok, have switched to RC9 but with no perceptible change in behaviour. Thoughts?

• Michael Cramer
    Michael Cramer
    2009-10-27

just a suggestion, could it be that you still have still a old cookie with another theme selected. try to delete the cookie and reopen the page

• Manek Dubash
    Manek Dubash
    2009-10-30

Thanks again for your help with this. Have deleted phpsysinfo cookies (using FF cookie search) to no avail. Are there other cookies I should be searching for?