Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Segmentation fault with mpm-worker

Help
2004-11-26
2012-12-12
  • I run phpsysinfo on FreeBSD 5.3 with php5 and apache 2.0.52 with mpm-worker.

For some reason, something in phpsysinfo makes php segfault. From /var/log/httpd-errors.log:
    [Fri Nov 26 16:54:12 2004] [notice] child pid 37227 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

When installing the normal apache with mpm-prefork all goes well (so it's not php5), but I'd like to run in on the worker mpm.

Does anyone know if there is anything that can be done (I already have thread safety in php). A patch, or option somehwere... I'd really like to get this to work.

• When I grab the latest version from cvs and try that it does give me a different error but stil a no-go:

[Fri Nov 26 17:39:15 2004] [notice] child pid 37479 exit signal Bus error (10)

Also, this goes for all templates except direct xml output. When supplying the index.php?template=xml option, all goes well... but then again, reading xml just isn't that nice.