geom
2007-09-03
2012-12-12
1 2 3 4 > >> (Page 1 of 4)
  • geom
    geom
    2007-09-03

Hello people :)

I just tryied to install phpSysInfo on a windows xp computer.

This computer got last version of Wamp Server.

I think I installed phpsysinfo correctly but while loading the phpsysinfo page, I got the message Loading... please wait on the backgroud, but then I got a message with 'Error loading XML document'.

I checked files to see if there is a message error like this into of of them but I can't find what's the problem...

Please help me a bit :)

Thanks

• Audun Larsen
      Audun Larsen
      2007-09-04

Try to open the xml.php file in your browser, and see what happens.

• geom
      geom
      2007-09-04

Thanks to your quick answer, I done it and I have this error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'com_exception' with message '<b>Source:</b> SWbemServicesEx<br/><b>Description:</b> Non trouvé ' in C:\wamp\www\phpsysinfo\includes\os\class.WINNT.inc.php:45 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp\www\phpsysinfo\includes\os\class.WINNT.inc.php(45): variant->Get('Win32_PerfRawDa...') #1 C:\wamp\www\phpsysinfo\includes\os\class.WINNT.inc.php(164): sysinfo->_GetWMI('Win32_PerfRawDa...', Array) #2 C:\wamp\www\phpsysinfo\includes\xml.class.php(54): sysinfo->users() #3 C:\wamp\www\phpsysinfo\includes\xml.class.php(268): xml->buildVitals() #4 C:\wamp\www\phpsysinfo\xml.php(77): xml->buildXml() #5 {main} thrown in C:\wamp\www\phpsysinfo\includes\os\class.WINNT.inc.php on line 45

What should I do ? :o

• Audun Larsen
      Audun Larsen
      2007-09-05

Could you submit that error as a bug report, then I can take a look at it?

• geom
      geom
      2007-09-05

Sure I can but I don't know what should I do to submit that error as a bug report lol, sorry :x

• geom
      geom
      2007-09-05

I found how to, sorry again :D

• geom
      geom
      2007-09-09

It seems that I'm not the only one to get this problem, I hope there'll be a new release candidate soon or a fix..

Thanks a lot

• morphix56
      morphix56
      2007-09-12

I only just noticed there was this newer version and installed and get the same error as above :(.

good thing i always test before removing my old stuff.

• Mr. Tea
      Mr. Tea
      2007-10-03

I am getting the same error... when i load the xml.php file my error code is a little different:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SimpleXMLElement::addChild() in /var/www/stats2/includes/xml.class.php on line 30

Any thoughts?

I am running Ubuntu 6.0.61 LTS

• Carlo
      Carlo
      2007-10-12

addChild support has been added in 5.1.3

http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php#5.1.3

Improved SimpleXML: (Marcus, Rob)

* Added SimpleXMLElement::getName() to retrieve name of element.
          * Added ability to create elements on the fly.
          * Added addChild() method for element creation supporting namespaces.
          * Added addAttribute() method for attribute creation supporting namespaces.
          * Added ability to delete specific elements and attributes by offset.

In the readme it also says:  > PHP 5.2 or later

Many distributions only include 5.1.x which could lead to these problems.... (hint).

-Carlo

• Peleke
      Peleke
      2008-01-14

I have this error, too.
      After turning on debug mode I get

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var/www/virtual/frefel.net/htdocs/phpsysinfo/config.php on line 23"

instead.

Same error with xml.php

Debian Etch and PHP 5.2.0

• Peleke
      Peleke
      2008-02-22

I still have this error with RC4 under Debian Etch with Apache 2.2.
      What can I do?

• Erkan
      Erkan
      2008-02-23

Hello,

Can I have a ftp access to debug it please?

Thanks in advance!

• Erkan
      Erkan
      2008-03-02

Hello,

Last week we tried debugging this bug with dem0nstar. I think it's caused by output warning of some functions (because these function are not allowed to read some files)

In phpinfo() we can see :

open_basedir = /var/www/virtual/****:/var/www/virtual/****/phptmp:/usr/share/php

If we stop warning with  @function() all table of phpsysinfo are empty.

• mumbly
      mumbly
      2008-03-24

UP !
      Same problem here (just have a look ---> http://panel.s2ii.com/phpsysinfo/\)
      Thanx !

• Segaja
      Segaja
      2008-05-22

I get the same Error with phpSysInfo - 3.0-rc4.

When I open the xml.php i get this:

Warning:  is_executable() [function.is-executable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/bin/lsb_release) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/web0/html/:/var/www/web0/phptmp/:/var/www/web0/files/:/var/www/web0/atd/) in /var/www/web0/html/phpsysinfo/includes/common_functions.php on line 46

Warning:  is_executable() [function.is-executable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/sbin/lsb_release) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/web0/html/:/var/www/web0/phptmp/:/var/www/web0/files/:/var/www/web0/atd/) in /var/www/web0/html/phpsysinfo/includes/common_functions.php on line 46

A long list of lines like these two above and at the bottom these:

Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web0/html/phpsysinfo/includes/common_functions.php:46) in /var/www/web0/html/phpsysinfo/includes/xml.class.php on line 299

N.A.85.88.28.103N.A.unknownunknown.pngERROR0N.A. N.A. N.A. 0N.A.N.A.N.A.N.A.00000000

Please help me

Segaja

• Michael Cramer
        Michael Cramer
        2008-05-23

As you can read in the messages, your php installation is configured with the open_basedir restriction. if you don't know what it is look at the manual here https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4980286 . If you still want to use phpsysinfo you should turn it off for phpsysinfo or configure each file with needs accessed by phpsysinfo in the open_basdir value.

• I am trying to get 3.0-RC6 to work on my box. As suggested I pointed my browser at "phpsysinfo/xml.php" and this is the error I received:

Fatal error: Access level to sysinfo::grab_key() must be protected (as in class bsd_common) or weaker in /Users/benc/Sites/phpsysinfo/includes/os/class.Darwin.inc.php on line 29

In phpinfo() I have:
      include_path ".:"
      open_basedir "no value"
      safe_mode "Off"

This is on OS X 10.5.3 Server Apache/2.2.8 and PHP/5.2.5
      Any incite would be appreciated.

• Michael Cramer
        Michael Cramer
        2008-06-11

try to change the line

private function get_sys_ticks()

to

protected function get_sys_ticks()

in phpsysinfo/includes/os/class.Darwin.inc.php

that should fix the problem, please report back

• In 3.0-RC6 line 60 is already "protected function get_sys_ticks() {"

• Michael Cramer
      Michael Cramer
      2008-06-11

sorry this was the wrong (get_sys_ticks()) comment that i made, it's line 37 in phpsysinfo/includes/os/class.Darwin.inc.php

private function grab_key($key) {
      =>
      protected function grab_key($key) {

• This was line 40 in phpsysinfo/includes/os/class.Darwin.inc.php when I downloaded a fresh RC6.

This did fix my XML Document error, but now I am just getting a page with no sysinfo!

• Michael Cramer
          Michael Cramer
          2008-06-11

hmm, thats mysteroius, is your page only available internal or can it be accessed from internet, if that's the case please send me a private mail with the address if you don't want to post it here, perhaps it's also possible to have an ftp access?

• Jimmy C
      Jimmy C
      2008-06-21

I too gets "Error loading XML document". But when I open xml.php it's all empty, not a sign of an error anywhere.
      I'm using MAMP Pro on OS X 10.5.3.

• Michael Cramer
        Michael Cramer
        2008-06-21

the mac osx part will be completly rewritten in the next days, we know that the current version will not work on this os. please wait some days

1 2 3 4 > >> (Page 1 of 4)