Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See DemoClose
I've taken over this abandoned project. Working on migrating the code to PHP 5.3
If you already fixed the login.php and forgotpw.php bugs yourself, don't bother downloading v2.81
Wow - many things have changed or been created. A general overview:
1) Systems now have three sortable categories: assigned to a "user", "spare", and "independent".
2) Systems and periperhals can be assigned statuses: "Working", "In Service", "Need Service"
3) software handling has been greatly improved: now you can track licenses (which are affected by license type"), indicate whether software is machine-bound or not, and whether software is an OS or not. OS-designation gives software certain properties, such as priority in certain lists.
4) program security has been improved.
5) the ugly gradient left nav has been cleaned up. ;)
6) You can now assign and track system IP Addresses
7) Added a help ("introduction") page
8) Various UI improvements.
See release notes for details. BTW, apologies to all users of prior versions; unfortunately, there is no easy way to switch to v2.4. You'll have to enter your old data manually, or wait for me to (someday) get around to making a conversion script...
Version 2.2 includes a much-requested internal security (permissions) system, and the code has been cleaned up yet a bit more. Nothing much else.
Minor release, including mostly UI tweaks and improvements in code cleanliness (plus one bug fix). See release notes.
Hi all - if you've downloaded and installed phpMyInventory vs. 2.0, *please* take the time to fill out our very brief survey! We'd love to know what you think!
Hey all - v2.0 is out; check out the release notes for more details! Please let us know what you think...