sorry for not having been of any help for the last few years. Now without having a devaccount anymore and not having had a look at the source for a very long time, i am not sure of all the best practices to use, but neverteless i need something to find my procedures so i did a few lines...
what it does:
- creates a table showing all the defined procedures and functions of a database
- icon allows deleting of procedures and functions
- icon allows calling of procedures. (not of functions as i haven't yet found a simple way of knowing how many parameters they need.
- icon tries to show you the DEFINION
now this last thing fails badly, which is whery i'd appreciate some help:
1) i'd like to include a delimiter before the actual definition but delimiter seems to be a known problem
2) the defintion is a longtext field and the pma function seems to ignore that, and i haven't read deep enough into the source to find out how to circumvent it.
how to apply:
1) put the php-file into the libraries-directory
2) add a require to call it into db_details_structure.php. A good line in the current stable version is 500, which is just above the comment
* Work on the database
* redesigned 2004-05-08 by mkkeck
// table of procedures
i will also need three new strings for the column headers of the table: