Supun Nakandala: GSOC week 3

This week I refactored the segment of code in sql.php which is responsible for displaying results when the executed query returns no rows. When refactoring this code area I removed some dead code segments which were not useful. The new methods that I added to sql.lib.php file are

  1. PMA_deleteTransformationInfo
  2. PMA_getMessageForNoRowsReturned
  3. PMA_sendAjaxResponseForNoRowsReturned
  4. PMA_sendResultsForNoRowsReturned

The pull request which introduces these changes is

https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/476

My plan for the next week is to refactor the code area in sql.php which responsible for showing results when the execute query returns non empty rows.
link

Posted by SourceForge Robot 2013-07-08