I just added in Documentation.html the information about html entities like &Xacute;:  it is better not
to use them in messages files, since we define the charset in the file, and also because those don't look good when we display buttons. So I guess it would be good to remove those entities from the spanish file.

As Xavier Navarro (xnavarro at hidrogen.com) is currently our official spanish translator (he is the one who submitted translations since 2.2.6), please send him your file so that he can submit it to us.


Hinostroza wrote:
Spanish translation of lang/spanish.inc.php for 2.3.0-rc2

I changed all the &Xacute; to the direct characters (á,é,í,ó,ú,ñ) and corrected some misspellings and strange translations.  If I did wrong, and the characters must be changed back to &Xacute;, please let me know.

All the best,