* Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
* Server version: 5.5.31-0ubuntu0.12.04.1
* Protocol version: 10
* MySQL charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
* Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)
* MySQL client version: 5.5.31
* PHP extension: mysqli
* Version information: 188.8.131.52deb1
After executing a large query (for example, 960+ characters long, with two LEFT JOINs), the page refreshes and displays the executed query atop the page. The interface below the query breaks, specifically, some HTML anchors have turned into buttons and no longer work. Sometimes the "Inline" edit anchor looks normal but also ceases to work.
In the attached image, I've circled the query-editing anchors/buttons, but this phenomenon also affects the column-sorting anchors.
Content and quantity of results is irrelevant.