Steps to reproduce:
- create a table with at least 3 fields fieldA, fieldB, fieldC
- create a primary key consisting of fields fieldA and fieldB
- go to the table structure: fieldA and fieldB are shown underlined indicating they are primary key
- expand the "Indexes" section
- in the row showing the primary key, click "edit"
- in the overlay that pops up, add the third field fieldC to the primary key
=> Observed result:
The "Indexes" view shows the updated primary key; however the table view on the top is not updated and still shows only fieldA and fieldB underlined. What you see onscreen is inconsistent and partially outdated.
=> Expected result
the table view should be refreshed accordingly. Whatever you seen on screen must always be consistent and up to date.
This is an example where the relatively recent everything-by-popups-never-reload-the-page style, which is supposed to be an improvement in usability, has a bug that kills reliability.