Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Display Links For Unknown Types

2007-07-03
2013-06-03
  • Hi all! I tried browsing around for this in the Help and Open Discussion, however I couldn't find it discussed. I'm trying to find in the PHP code a place where I can add a hook for a specific file type. Basically, I have some mp4's that I'm trying to put as a part of the PHPGraphy gallery. I was trying to get ffmpeg to get thumbnails and all for them just as it does nicely for AVIs, but it looks like the actual PHP pages aren't even trying because of the extension on the file.

Can anyone help point me in the direction where I can find this? I tried browsing through the index.php, but I didn't get very far.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

BTW great gallery software :D

• Oh! I forgot to mention, that even if I can't get ffmpeg to decode them properly, it would be great to be able to just display a link to the file, or something like that as a backup :)

Forgot to finish that thought once I got on the ffmpeg thought!

Thanks!

-- terigox

• I guess not many people browse this forum with ideas about this. If anyone comes up with something for this please feel free to email terigox_at_gmail.com . Also if I figure it out I will post back here with a solution.

Thanks all!

-- terigox

• Marc Carlucci
      Marc Carlucci
      2007-08-16

Hi terigox,

you can add the missing filetype in this file :
      base/include/filetypes_data.inc.php

Regards,
      Marc

• Thank you for your response! I will give that a try!