I changed the dateformat for hungarian language to "Y. M D." inside the lang_settings_std.php.
I also changed the content of *$pgv_lang["date_format_help"]:
// 21.03.2004 - Changed the definition of hungarian dates and added special finnish date format
The new content of this var is now:
"This field defines the date format which is generally used in genelogic works of the chosen language.<br /><br />Variables you may use are:<br />D for day<br />M for month<br />Y for year.<br /><br />You can change the order of this variables and also add delimiter chars into it.<br /><br />The standard setting of this var is 'D M Y', which means that a date inside a gedcom-record like 'DATE 20 Nov 1965' is shown inside PhpGedView as '20 November 1965'.<br /><br />For example in Germany this field has the content: 'D. M Y' which means that the date shown above will be in the german language: '20. November 1965'.<br /><br />Another example is the hungarian language which defines the date 'Y. M D.' and the date above will be '1965. November 20.' inside PhpGedView. (if November would be the name of the 11. month in Hungarian)<br />Another example is the finnish language which defines the date 'D. M#ta# Y'. This definition mean that in finnish all months which have a day in the gedcom record will be shown as 20. Novemberta 1965 (if November would be the name of the 11. month in Finnish)."