Hungarian - Magyar

2007-09-20
2013-05-29
  • Hrotkó Gábor
    Hrotkó Gábor
    2007-09-20

Háj!

I started the Hungarian translation. I have finished with lang.hu.php . I need help with the other files. If somebody has time for it I would respect it.

Magyarok előnyben :-)

Roti

• Gerry Kroll
      Gerry Kroll
      2007-09-21

Send a message to imzsa (Imre) imzsa@users.sourceforge.net

• Greg Roach
      Greg Roach
      2007-09-22

I think his ID is spelt imsza

• Im
      Im
      2007-09-22

Hi,

You found me :)

Which files you need some help with?

-Im

• Ferenc Kurucz
      Ferenc Kurucz
      2007-12-02

Hi,
      I made a few corrections to Hungarian translation, how or where to can I send those files?
      ---
      Szóval kijavítottam pár hibát és szeretném beküldeni a jó változatot, de nem tudom hogy megy ez.
      ---
      Thanks,
      Ferenc Kurucz

• Gerry Kroll
      Gerry Kroll
      2007-12-04

Ferenc:
      Create a ZIP file, which you can then post in the "Patches" section.  You can also send the file to me by e-mail, and I'll look after uploading it to the SVN repository.

• Greg Roach
      Greg Roach
      2007-12-06

lang.hu.php:

$pgv_lang["welcome_text_auth_mode_2"] contains "<center>...<center>" instead of "<center>...</center>"

• Gerry Kroll
        Gerry Kroll
        2007-12-07

Fixed in SVN 2386.

You forgot to mention that most of the HU files had "<br/>" where these should have been  "<br />". 

• Hrotkó Gábor
      Hrotkó Gábor
      2008-03-03

Hi!

I have translated some lang files (maybe 90% finished) and merged translation by Thuma Gábor.

Uploaded to patches:
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1906484&group_id=55456&atid=477081

I have found a bug:

In hungarian we dont use this form: "Edit sex", our translation is not word by word "Szerkesztés nem", but "Nem szerkesztése", so it should be separated.

includes/controllers/individual_ctrl.php
      line 577
      $submenu = new Menu($pgv_lang["edit"]." ".$pgv_lang["sex"]);

Roti

• Gerry Kroll
        Gerry Kroll
        2008-03-03

I won't have a chance to look at this until this coming week-end.

In general, we don't like to assemble phrases from individual words.  Instead, the complete phrase should be in the language files.

I'll see what can be done quickly, since we're considering releasing version 4.1.4 at the end of next week.