1. The chart title is not correct on the chart page.
We see Lifeline instead of Life Span Chart.
2. The individual data cannot be read on the dark
3. We should not show the death data of live individuals.
I would show "Alive 2006"
4. The speed is not clear to me.
All the numbers seem to give the same result.
5. Even for the 1st person and his family, I saw "Data
6. On the RtL page unknown Latin first names are not
The pop up window contents are not correct, we see only
a parenthesis for the name and the word birth or death
and the year.
7. On RtL pages unknown surnames are printed in the
birth and death pop-up boxes without the right parenthesis.
8. The placement of the boxes is approximately 5 years
off on the RtL page.
9. On the RtL page I would swap the place of the right
and the left arrows.
10. When I fill start and end dates and place "Haifa" I
get the following comment:
Request-URI Too Large
The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit
for this server.
request failed: URI too long
The URL contains all the selected individual
11. How do we clean the previous selection and start again?
I hope the users are not supposed to change the URL
each time by hand.