From: Thomas Moenicke <tm@ip...> - 2006-01-23 20:48:34
The second release of PHP-Qt is now available, but it is really alpha software
and in a prototype stage.
The first 6 tutorials from Qt documentation are working and we can see how it
grows. This tutorials are ported to PHP-Qt and are available in the tarball.
* a lot of new classes added
* kalyptus extension written
* multiple inheritance added
* method overloading added
* tutorials (1-6) added
* UTF-8/UTF-16 support prepared
* objects are stored in a way that ensures safety
Thanks to all who helped me!