Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
First of all, great Job! I've been using PhatStudio for years. Thanks a lot. :)
Could you add VS 2013 to the supported version?
we're no longer actively maintaining this project. However, adding support for VS2013 that shouldn't be much effort (I don't have VS2013, so I don't really know). If you're feeling up for it, be my guest ... :-)
Ryan De Boer
To get PhatStudio working on VS2013 follow these steps:
- Install for a supported version, eg VS2010
- Locate PhatStudio.AddIn eg "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\Addins" (replace 10.0 with the version number for the supported Visual Studio version)
- Copy to some folder eg "c:\Addins"
- Modify PhatStudio.AddIn to contain <Version>12.0</Version>
- Add folder to "Tools/Options/Add-in Security" in VS2013 gui.
Thanks a ton for the hint, it worked flawlessly.
Thx Ryan, that worked for me too. :)
I created for myself a setup package supporting VS 2013. Sharing it here ...