From Linux, have you ever wanted to use the open source database, PostgreSQL Database Server, but found the GUI tools a little too complex for your tastes? pgst is a new, practical, intuitive GNOME interface for PostgreSQL. A new version of pgst has been released, 1.2.1 (under the Artistic License), and this includes features like:
* SQL query window
* Large and small fonts
* Saving data as PDF
* File loading and saving
* Quick tips and shortcuts for common tasks
* Backing up a database or restoring it
* Field editor, useful for long fields so you don't have to create long UPDATE statements and don't have to escape characters like single and double quotes.
* History of ten last statements you typed
* Bookmarks for most popular statements you want to remember
* Four tab pages so that you can do simultaneous SQL statements or use a scratchpad for notes while you work
* Leaves a very small footprint on hard drive
* Has minimal dependencies -- just GNOME, Python, and PyGTK, which comes on most Linux distros.