Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

kbuldsycoca

Help
2008-05-29
2013-04-24
  • CArlos Tineo
    CArlos Tineo
    2008-05-29

Hi the code source 1.2.7 (and other) running under gambas is using kbuildsycoca there are any way to use under gnome only

• Carlotto Luigi
      Carlotto Luigi
      2008-05-29

Forgive me, but with the English language I have many problems, and use a translation software (I am Italian).
      If I understood correctly, you're using pgDesigner Gnome environment through "kbuildsycoca" which I believe is used as a tool to start KDE applications.
      In internet I noticed that many people complain about some problems with this program, in particular do not understand the mimetype.
      You have the same problems?

• CArlos Tineo
      CArlos Tineo
      2008-05-29

:-)
      The program runs well. I use gnome with gambas and the bookshops KDE base to run some programs of KDE. but I saw that when run pgdesigner this call to the bookshops KDE base and not native them for gnome.
      My english too is bad (I am from Venezuela)

• Carlotto Luigi
      Carlotto Luigi
      2008-06-01

Well, then we can also write in alien ... :-)

Apart from the joke, I think it is normal for launching a program called KDE are its base library; pgDesigner is set on KDE libraries (not GTK), and then those are called KDE.
      The important thing is that everything works well.