I've installed all the gambas 2.23.11 from the official opensuse repository.
I've checked out the latest svn release.
As I try to launch the pgd2 I have the following message :
DCOP Cleaning up dead connections.
Error: Out of bounds
pgDesigner2 exit 
WARNING: circular references detected
WARNING: 1202 allocation(s) non freed.
I tried :
- To update the forms or not => Same error
- To compile the 1.2.20 release with success
- Tu run the app with the export language before => Same error
- To install all the libkde3 from the official repo => Same error
- To install all the qt3 devel files from the official repo => Same error
Shall I uninstall the 2.23.11 and compile the 2.23.0 gambas release?