A new Win32::GUI release is availlable.
This release come from 0.0.665 Fix CVS branch.
See on sourceforge for sources and PPM for ActivePerl 5.005, 5.6 & 5.8.
This release of Win32::GUI introduces many bug fix and new features :
- Add anti-flicker option (-noflicker).
- Add new methods and documentation for TabStrip, StatusBar, Rebard, =
- Add new options for Menu.
- Add loading ressources from exe file.
- Add SetEvent and GetEvent for NEM event system.
- Add support for scrollbar in Window and DialogBox.
- Left() and Top() don't perform translation for non child window.
- Update Hook for multiple hooks per message.
- Fix some event handling problems.
- Fix some doc generation problems.
Html documentation is include in PPM distribution and automaticly add in =
ActiveState package index documentation.