From: Ben Clewett <BC<lewett@pe...> - 2004-11-29 11:02:07
We are happy to release the next version 0.104.1. This has many
- dynamic libraries for perfparse-log2* and perfparsed
- perfparse-log2any can load more than one storage module; the other
perfparse-log2* are links, shortcuts to perfparse-log2any with one
- Perfparse is now internationalized, with a first French translation to
be improved and others to be done (contributions welcome)
- perfgraph.cgi renamed as perfparse.cgi. To avoid confusions, upgrades
should remove their old perfparse.cgi.
I will repeat the last change: perfgraph.cgi is now renamed to
perfparse.cgi. Please delete perfgraph.cgi and change your links.
Contributions will be particularly appreciated on:
- translations (including improving the French one)
- helping Garry on the documentation
- porting perfparse on other systems than GNU/Linux and Solaris
- making storage modules for other databases or RRD files
Regards, PP Development team.