After some quiet time, it was time to get back to you once again. Please welcome "PeerGuardian Linux 2.2.0 The autotools release"!
* our new Gentoo maintainer hasufell added a real buildsystem (GNU autotools)
* renamed pgl-gui to pglgui
* new features for pglgui and several fixes
* added autotools support
* overall code refactor to the gui
* fixed issues with finding graphical su
* added 2 new actions for viewing pgld and pglcmd log files.
- added new widget to allow viewing and filtering information on files.
* added error dialog
* fixed: don't send stats on shutdown. Added "pglcmd stop_quick"
* cleaned up some sendmail tests
- don't change PATH in pglcmd.default on "make"
- fixed "dist", "clean" and readded "lowmem"
* renamed blockcontrol2pglcmd.sh to blockcontrol2pglcmd
* pgld binaries built under Mint 12, Ubuntu Oneirc or Precise crash on a reload. For now this can be workarounded by using binaries built under e.g. Ubuntu Natty for theese dists. We're working on identifying and solving the problem. Help is welcome.
Get installation instruction and the source itself at https://sourceforge.net/projects/peerguardian/files/PeerGuardian%20Linux/
PeerGuardian is a privacy oriented firewall application. It blocks connections to and from hosts specified in huge blocklists (thousands or millions of IP ranges). Its origins lie in targeting aggressive IPs while you use P2P.