Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
And here we are again: pgl 2.1.2
Most important it fixes the
The complete ChangeLog:
* pgld/Makefile: moved LDFLAGS to end of rule. This should solve some
issues with newer gcc versions
* pgl-gui: swapped the restart and reload icons
* documentation updates
* fixed blank blocklist items, if blocklist is not from iblocklist.com
* fixed temporary allowing with right-click in the log window
kdesudo only accepts one command as argument, so execute all commands
through the tmp script.
* allow to specify the maximum log size (default 512 lines)
* reduced window's minimum width and height.
* removed unused mobloquer code
* minor fixes
Let's go on with pgl 2.1.3.
Several fixes, mainly for cross distro support.
* added "+" to default nice values (+0 for pgld). Fixes problems with
Redhat's init functions.
* Makefile fixes:
- keep default setting "use builtin LSB init functions".
- replaced pkg-config with CFLAGS (containing the previous) in dbus.so
- reordered recipes to build with option "as-needed".
Fixes building in Ubuntu oneiric.
* impoved output of show_config to show the version of the LSB init
* fixed pgl-gui crash due to missing braces in if clause.
-- jre <jre-phoenix@...> Sat, 17 Sep 2011 15:44:54 +0200
Get installation instruction and the source itself at