Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
To share my experience with PG OS X and Mountain Lion 10.8.3:
1.7b2 as well as 1.7b1 are not working for me:
- The application does not seem to block anything. Pages that should be blocked are accesible. The Log and the Statistics window don't show any blocks or permitted connections.
- List update does not work, produces error message (tested with Bluetack Level 1).
- Disable Filters does not work, error message.
BUT PG OS X 1.6b (the one I have been using until OS X 10.6.8) seems to work just fine. Apart from the known wobbly behaviour, I was able to:
- Make a new list item and update
- Find IPs blocked/unaccessible in my browser
- Find the blocks and permitted connections logged in the Log and Statistics window
- Disable PG via the "Disable Filters" menu item.
It all seems fine to me, so please comment if you have a different experience.
Thanks for your feedback. I've linked to this thread in the README on the download page.
As always, feedback and especially new contributors/developers are welcome - currently there is no one working on PG OSX-