Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

PDF Merge/Split Library for .NET

razutz
2007-07-13
2013-08-23
  • razutz
    razutz
    2007-07-13

Hi,

Do you know something similar for .NET? I found a very good library at http://www.dotnet-reporting.com and http://www.winnovative-software.com but it is not free.

Regards,
    Razva

• RLRPC
      RLRPC
      2007-07-13

I assume by "something similar for .NET" and "...but it is not free." you want to know where a free .NET PDF converter can be found.?

• arronlee
    arronlee
    2013-05-08

It is possible to extract pages in a .PDF/.pdf document using professional tolls. In addition, you can also combine several different .pdf's into one contiguous document.

The easiest way to do this without having the Professional version is to simply select the page you want to "print" in the print set-up and then save the document as a .prn file in Windows, or if you're fortunate to be a MAc OS user you can use Preview to save any document or document range as a native .pdf.

Hope that this helps.

However, I wanna say that all the professional sdks are not free.
    But you can download the free trial and try it first.

• recthor
      recthor
      2013-08-23

i am not clear whrther abode has such a tool, but i usually do such a work and i am using some good imaging sdks which can do the job. iam not an export in the realm, but i have several years´ experience so i can give you some advices. there are many ways to do that. If you wanna save these complicated steps and find a easy way, you can google split pdf and you will find many useful tools, or google how to split pdf to get instructive articles. I use a pdf spliter driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable option.Then you can split mutipage pdf into single ones in many formats in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open the sdk, select pdf, and choice split, then you can split pdf in vb, c#, asp ,etc ,the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven´t found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.