Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Michal Hocko <mstsxfx@gm...> - 2008-08-28 17:46:00
I am looking at the CPageFonts class and there are some questions I
* what is the responsibility of this class?
- can this be used to maintain all fonts for page and provide
- GfxFont* getGfxFont(const char* name)
- void decodeFontText(string& orig, string&enc, string& fontName)
* how does the system font added by addSystemType1Font gets to the
- I can't see any modification of the _page in the code path
* why do we call CContentStream::setGfxParams in the addSystemType1Font?
- I don't see the reason why they should be changed (_page is
only changed in the inherited resources entry)