Today, we are proud to finally release version 0.9 of PDFCreator. PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application.
Thies new version has some major improvements:
- Using GPL-Ghostscript 8.50 / AFPL Ghostscript 8.53
- Added a COM Interface (with description and samples)
- Added the hidden settings o PDFCompressionColorCompression*, PDFCompressionGreyCompression* to change the standard compression factors
- Added the new commandline parameter /NoPSCheck (Now PDFCreator is compatible with PDF-T-Maker)
- Added systray property
- Added "Cancel" button to the printing dialog
- Added the feature to detect the important framedyn.dll file to the setup.
- Added german help file
- AMD64 Processor Support
- Improve email support
- Terminalserver/Citrix support
- Support other shells other than explorer (e.g. geoshell, litestep)
From now on, you are also able to produce hyperlinks from with PDFCreator in conjunction with th PDF-T-Maker. See this page for further information: http://www.transcom.de/transcom/en/2004_pdf-t-maker.htm