Dear PDB2PQR users --
We are pleased to announce the release of PDB2PQR version 1.3.0 which contains a number of bug fixes and new features. Major changes include:
* The addition of test suites to verify Python is performing correctly (e.g., "make test" and "make adv-test")
* Easier and more robust configuration and installation
* Integration with Opal for launching and querying remote jobs
* A license change from the GNU Public License to the new BSD license (see http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php for more information)
* Support for input PDB files in additional file formats generated on Windows and older MacOS systems.
More information about these modifications and a complete list of changes can be obtained from the PDB2PQR ChangeLog file provided with the source archive. As always, the files can be downloaded from http://agave.wustl.edu/pdb2pqr/register.html
Thank you for your continuing support of PDB2PQR.
The PDB2PQR Development Team