Here comes pcmanfm 0.9.5 + libfm 0.1.11.
This is the 3rd beta release. Most critical bugs are mostly fixed.
The area of uncertainty is smb network share.
Because we don't have smb network here to test it's difficult to debug
Theoratically, if gvfs is configured and executed correctly, smb
should be available.
Anyways, please test!
1. In trash can now you can choose "Restore" in popup menu.
2. All "trash bin" in the strings are replaced by "trash can" for consistency.
3. Fix bugs that cause deletion of wrong file in single click mode.
4. Select filename part only and exclude extension name when renaming.
5. Files on remote filesystems can now be deleted even when trash can is in use.
6. Detailed list view now works well and is not affected by bug of
ExoIconView + gtk+ >= 2.18.
7. Able to change mode of wallpaper with pcmanfm2 --wallpaper-mode
along with --set-wallpaper
8. Fix various crashes.
The next major release may be beta 4 or rc1 and it will be available
in early May.