* Copyright (c) 2003-2007 Rony Shapiro <email@example.com>.
* All rights reserved. Use of the code is allowed under the
* Artistic License terms, as specified in the LICENSE file
* distributed with this code, or available from
* This class works around a problem with CRecentFileList's implementation of Add,
* when the file being added doesn't exist (e.g., on a USB stick that has been
* removed). See the .cpp file for more details.
* Also, overrides ReadList & WriteList to work with our preference mechanism
* (that is, not neccesarily via the registry)
class CPWSRecentFileList : public CRecentFileList
CPWSRecentFileList(UINT nStart, LPCTSTR lpszSection,
LPCTSTR lpszEntryFormat, int nSize,
int nMaxDispLen = AFX_ABBREV_FILENAME_LEN)
: CRecentFileList(nStart, lpszSection, lpszEntryFormat,
virtual void ReadList(); // reads from registry or config file
virtual void WriteList(); // writes to registry or config file