* Copyright (c) 2003-2007 Rony Shapiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* All rights reserved. Use of the code is allowed under the
* Artistic License terms, as specified in the LICENSE file
* distributed with this code, or available from
* pseudo-implementation file for the DoxyTempl class
/** This method ignores its parameter and returns zero.
* \param a A meaningless value
* \param b Another meaningless value
* \return Always zero
* \note If you write docu for a class member (method or variable,
* you must also write docu for the containing class. Otherwise, doxygen
* might your text.
* For complex methods, it might also make sense to add \\callgraph or
* \\callergraph for a visualization.
float DoxyTempl::doNothing(float a, double b)
/** \todo Do something more meaningful here. */
/** A detailed description should be written into the cpp file.
* This keeps the header file compact, but understandable (if you
* use brief /// descriptions), while method docu is close to the code.
* \pre This function has no precondition, actually.
* \post This function has no postcondition, to be honest ;-)
* \invariant zero equals zero
/** \bug Something goes wrong here... */