Anyone else notice random issue w/ PWS (3.33) not reliably updating statistics on edited entries, under Dates & Times tab?
I changed a PW for a site (used their reset feature), so even though there were other "test" entries for this same site / account, there's only one entry for that site - in this DB - that has the current, correct PW.
This is the only entry for the site that will login now (I tried all other duplicate, "test' entries for it - which all failed). So only one entry has the current, recently changed, correct PW in it. But, Dates & Times doesn't show the recent change date 6/3/2014 for the PW. Instead, it shows that change date under "Other Value last change"
Making it difficult to go back & look at the last time you changed the PW or other data, for specific entries. On other test entries, it picks up correct change date for PW or other data.
Possible, random glitches in this feature aside, I think that the field "User Name last change date" should be added under Dates & Times. Records of user name changes are just as important.