Version 3.23 build 3582
Windows XP SP3
When first opening Password Safe, keytouch navigation in "Flattened List View" visually changes focus, but the underlying entry does not change and remains the first entry in the list. i.e. navigating to an entry and pressing Ctrl-T autotypes the username/password of the first entry in the flattened list instead of the highlighted entry. This only happens on the initial opening of Password Safe.
Work around: use keytouch navigation to get to record then press up arrow and down arrow (to return to the desired entry). The up arrow/down arrow appropriately changes the entry.
- Manage -> Options -> Display; Initial Tree View = "Same as when last saved"
- Set View to "Flattened List"
- Close Password Safe
- Open Password Safe
- Press "S" to go to the first entry with the title "S" (or what ever letter you wish as long as there are other entries prior to your selected letter)
- Press Ctrl-T to auto type
- The user name and password of the first entry in the list will be autotyped - NOT the username/password of the first "S" entry which is highlighted.
Per above the up arrow/down arrow or mouse selection adjusts the underlying focus. After adjusting the underlying focus, the problem goes away for the remainder of the Password Safe session and does not reappear until closing and reopening and then it repeats again for the first selection.