I just released version 1.1 of Pascal Mock, with extended features, some user-friendly improvements and a minimal DUnit integration.
Here is the changelog:
- Mocked functions now checks if their return value was set and raise an easy to understand exception otherwise
- Mock verification failure message is easier to read: the method which doesn't match expectations is marked
- Minimal integration with DUnit through TMockObjectTestCase
- Information on a called method can now be retrieved with CalledMethodByName before calling Verify.
- Added ability to specify out parameters values for mock methods
- Support for Int64 parameters
You can find the updated version in Download.
- Added a getting_started.txt document in doc/
- Added an example of use in tests\PascalMockExampleTest.pas
- Test Exe is now pre-compiled
I hope it will help you getting started.
I am pleased to announce the 1.0 release of Pascal Mock on SourceForge:
Delphi/Kylix/FreePascal were lacking a mock library.
The Pascal Mock library enables the easy creation and use of Mock
objects for unit testing, inspired by the various Java mock
Mock objects eases unit testing by acting as replacements for
classes that the object being tested must interact with.... read more