From: Bruno Postle <bruno@po...> - 2010-05-19 19:28:10
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
A libpano13-2.9.17_beta2 (second beta snapshot) tarball has been
uploaded to sourceforge:
This is an interim 'beta' primarily useful for users wishing to try
Hugin development snapshots, the final release is likely to have
further bugfixes and maybe API changes.
The next stable release will now be 2.9.17 (until then the
current stable release is still 2.9.14).
There have been a small number of changes since 2.9.17_beta1:
* Minor changes to General Panini 'soft squeeze'.
* Equisolid, orthographic and stereographic input lens are now supported in
addition to existing lens types.
* Other minor changes.
* The soname is 2.0.0 as the ABI has changed since 2.9.14 i.e. to
use the pano13 library you will need to rebuild any applications
that link to it.
SHA1SUM: 5c396d2f4c3057392308204aa02a78d5a45aa0e1 libpano13-2.9.17_beta2.tar.gz
This release is equivalent to SVN r1277
Here is the ChangeLog since 2.9.17_beta1 for more details:
* [r1274] math.c: fix uninitialized variable bug in
* [r1273] ChangeLog, jpeg.c: 2010-04-27 dmg <dmg@...>
* jpeg.c: Removed dependency from file which was braking build
for some Windows people. The change seems to be harmless under
Linux. Reported by Volker Grabsch.
* [r1271] Makefile.am, tests/Makefile.am,
tests/simpleTiff16/Makefile.am: Add some files to tarball
* [r1268] CMakeLists.txt: Cannot install non-existant file
* [r1267] adjust.c: Comment-out some debug verbosity
* [r1260] tests/compareImages.pl: Added compare images
* [r1259] ChangeLog, TODO, TODO.org, adjust.c, filter.h, math.c,
panorama.h, parser.c: we now have equisolid and stereographic input
* [r1251] PaniniGeneral.c, math.c: Improved soft squeeze
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----