From: Bruno Postle <bruno@po...> - 2009-10-05 22:25:44
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
A libpano13-2.9.15_beta3 (third beta snapshot) tarball has been uploaded to
This is a 'beta' so the final release is likely to have further bugfixes.
There have been a number of changes since 2.9.15_beta2:
* The soname has been incremented to 2.0.0 since the ABI has changed for real
this time. i.e. to use the pano13 library you will need to rebuild any
applications that link to it.
* Tilt/mosaic/viewpoint mode has been extended with two experimental models,
both supported by PTmender and PToptimizer:
The Tx, Ty, Tz & Ts 'i-line' tilt parameters in beta2 have been renamed to TiX,
TiY, TiZ & TiS (tilt on x axis, y axis, z axis, and scaling of field of view
in the transformation).
An equivalent system of 'i-line' translation variables, TrX, TrY & TrZ
(cartesian translation of viewpoint) has also been implemented.
It is not recommended to use both Ti and Tr parameters at the same time.
Some spare parameters, Te0, Te1, Te2 & Te3 have been implemented to allow
testing of new options without changing the ABI.
* A bug where cropped TIFF output of zenith and nadir shots was clipped in
PTmender has been fixed.
* Compiler warnings fixed. Fixed crash with 'p-line' n"TIFF_m" option.
* cmake support has been improved. Although the default build system is still
GNU autotools, a full cmake build system is also included. Future releases
may switch to cmake and deprecate the autotools build. The cmake system
should support compilation, installation, tests and packaging.
* The ChangeLog file generated from SVN commit messages has been renamed to
ChangeLog.svn. In future the ChangeLog file will be maintained manually.
SHA1SUM: 963a7c18b57144b174df063031ed376133a6e522 libpano13-2.9.15_beta3.tar.gz
This release is equivalent to SVN r1093
See the ChangeLog file for more details.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----