Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
I did some more tests with S and C crop in both circular fisheye and
First, let me explain what my understanding of each is:
* No crop and S crop: if one overlaps a S crop on top of a non-crop
they should be identical in the common pixels.
* C crop should fill the original "field of view" with the image left
after removing the crop.
The good news first:
* PTmender seems to do the proper thing for full-frame fisheyes.
The bad news:
* In fisheyes, both PTstitcher and nona do exactly the same for S and
C crops. They both act as in S crop.
* PTmender does exactly the same for S and C crops. It acts on them as
if they were C crops.
Hence ( nona \union ptmender) implements S and C crops properly in
fisheyes :) but none of them do it in their own.
Daniel M. German "Prison had nothing to do with my rehabilitation.
I grew out of my [cracking]. Now I'm 38.
Kevin Mitnick -> There are no 38-year-old [crackers] out there. "
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .