From: Bruno Postle <bruno@po...> - 2006-05-30 21:13:52
Version 2.8.3 of libpano12 has been released:
This is a test release, it contains many small bugfixes, some new
features and lots of internal rearrangement.
So please test this release and report any bugs, the next stable
release will probably be 2.9.0.
Changes since 2.8.1
* All logic has been reworked so that "cropped" TIFF files can be used
throughout the stitching process for all currently supported output
formats. (Cropped TIFF files are those that are just large enough
to contain the remapped image, and the offset/full size information
is stored in the TIFF header) (Max Lyons).
* Added PTuncrop, a program to convert cropped tiffs to regular tiffs
(Daniel M. German).
* Implemented support for c:NONE and c:DEFLATE (Daniel M. German).
* Fixed bug in fast transform logic that caused crash when producing
cropped TIFF output (Max Lyons).
* Added support for blending 16 bit images (Daniel M. German).