Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Bruno Postle <bruno@po...> - 2003-12-21 14:26:12
Some more news on the sourceforge project.
- I've added some more patches from the ptmac version of the pano12
library into CVS, this merging is now more-or-less complete.
- Thanks to fixes from Bret Mckee, the pano12 library compiles on
Windows, instructions for rebuilding it from scratch are here:
- I got a long way towards building it on osX, but my knowledge of
this platform isn't so good - Somebody with a bit more experience
shouldn't have much trouble.
- I've added sourcecode for PTOptimizer.
- I created a panotools-devel mailing list for anyone who is
compiling or working-on the library. This is not a replacement
for the PanoTools list, it's just somewhere for traffic about the
Anyone can subscribe, don't expect it to be very busy.
There are instructions for checking-out a read-only copy of the
sources here (the modulename is "libpano"):
You can browse the code online here: