This is the pano13 library, part of the Panorama Tools by Helmut
Dersch of the University of Applied Sciences Furtwangen.
Also included with the library are:
- tools/PTOptimizer, a command-line tool for optimizing control points.
- tools/panoinfo, a command-line tool for querying the library version.
The typical workflow would be:
- PTmender maps the pano files, outputs cropped TIFFS
- PTblender* fixes colour shifts in TIFFs, outputs cropped TIFFS (8 bit only)
- PTmasker* creates stitching masks in TIFFs, outputs cropped TIFFS
- PTroller creates a single TIFF from set of TIFFs
- PTcrop recropps a TIFF to a tight bounding box, creates a cropped TIFF
* Optional step.
- PTtiff2psd Combines a set of tiffs into one PSD file with multiple
layers (including stacking feature) and the ability to
specify blending mode (8 bit only)
- PTuncrop Uncrops a cropped TIFF.
Build and install as normal:
If you have retrieved this from CVS you need to prepare the build