[1efbe6] (1.7 kB) by dmg
2006-12-26 dmg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tiff.c (panoTiffDisplayInfo): Fixed compilation warning
* version.h (VERSION), configure.ac Upgraded to version 2.9.7.
* math.c: Cleaned up some of the Lambert related code.
* tools/PTblender.c: Improved error message
* ptfeather.c: Improved the feathering algorithm, made sure 16
* ptstitch.c, ptstitch.h (panoStitchPixelChannelSet): Added function,
* metadata.c (panoImageBytesPerSample): Added function.
* tools/PTmasker.c (main): If one file is specified feather it,
* tiff.c, pttiff.h: (panoImageDispose): Disposes properly any
* ColourBrightness.c, PTcommon.c, ptstitch.c, PTcommon.c: replaced
* filter.c (panoMetadataFree): Set pointers to null once they have
2006-12-18 dmg <email@example.com>
* sys_ansi.c (PrintErrorIntern): The function had a limit of 256
[b3969f] (1.6 kB) by dmg
2006-10-28 dmg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* version.h (VERSION), configure.ac: Upgraded to version 2.8.5pre13
* ptstitch.c, ptstitch.h (panoStitchPixelChannelGet): Upgraded
* pttiff.h, metadata.c, metadata.h, tiff.c: implemented cropping
* tools/Makefile.am, tools/PTcrop.c: Created program to crop panos
* tools/PTuncrop.c (main): Fixed bug: return zero when success, and non-zero
[15b833] (1.5 kB) by dmg
I forgot to add ptstich.c and ptstitch.h. Unfortunately I noticed once I had refactored the code for panoStitchComputeMaskMap and unified 16 bit and 8 bit processing into one function. In the process I found a bug that was probably affecting spherical panoramas