* This program takes as input a TIFF (cropped or uncropped) and generates an cropped TIFF
* according to the spec:
* - Specific boounding rectangle
* - Outer bounding rectangle
* - Inner inclusive rectangle
* Oct 2006
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
* Author: Daniel M German dmgerman at uvic doooot ca
#define DEFAULT_PREFIX "cropped"
#define PT_CROP_USAGE "PTuncrop [options] <inputFiles+>\n\n" \
"\t-p <prefix>\tPrefix for output files (defaults to " DEFAULT_PREFIX "%%4d)\n" \
"\t-f\t\tForce processing: Overwrite output files if they exists (use with care)\n" \
"\t-x\t\tDelete source files (use with care)\n"\
"\t-h\t\tShow this message\n"\
#define PT_CROP_VERSION "PTcrop Version " VERSION ", by Daniel M German\n"
int main(int argc,char *argv)
return panoCroppingMain(argc, argv, PANO_CROPPING_CROP, PT_CROP_VERSION, PT_CROP_USAGE, DEFAULT_PREFIX);