From: General mailing list for Pandora FMS users.
<pandora-public@li...> - 2011-02-23 20:35:49
This new 3.2.1 version is a minor update which fixes some bugs and add new
minor features, the highlights are the two new agent for embeded systems
and for Android devices.
In the following list describes all the new features of Pandora FMS 3.2.1:
* New embedded agents. Designed for industrial environment or situations
where hardware resources are limited.
* New Android agent. It allows you to gather data such as: location,
battery level and other parameters. It is available at Android Market.
* New SSH and VNC extensions to manage servers from the Pandora FMS console
using java plugins for SSH and VNC. You do not need to leave Pandora FMS
console to acces the PC you are monitoring.
* New offline support for Update Manager. Now Update Manager can update
Pandora FMS without direct connection to Internet.
* New support for GIS Reverse geolocation. Now you can see the address
where is the agent you are monitoring instead of the location coordinates
which do not have any information.
* New auth system for SOA REST API. Now it is required a password or add
the IP to the valid IP list to use Pandora FMS REST API.
* Several bugs fixed on ACL system. ACL system was check to ensure each
type of user only acces to the data expected avoiding permissions problems.
* Several bugs fixed on Virsual Console usability. Improvements related to
some sections, shortening text and doing pagination.
Several minor bugs fixed in Unix/Linux agent packaging. Problems related to
packaging such us permissions and others related with thread management.
* Fixed an error applying policies over agents with blanks in their modules
names. This bug causes the matching between policy and agent modules was wrong.
* Fixed some errors related to visualization of agent groups. Due to these
errors in some sections of Pandora FMS console the data from groups and
subgroups is not displayed properly.
* Fixed some errors in Pandora FMS server related to policies and file
collections. These errors caused the wrong application of policies and file
* Some bugs related to CLI were fixed. Fixed some bugs which caused that
the policy application through CLI went wrong.
* Fixed an error with Pandora FMS console over Suse Linux related to PHP
functions. This error was related to some functions for regular expresions
and appears in some Suse instalations.
Packages are now available on SF and in our website, http://pandorafms.org
Sancho Lerena <slerena@...>