The latest versions of pam-mysql, which allows PAM aware applications to authenticate users through a MySQL database, are just released.
* SHA1 support (0.7pre2)
* "use_first_pass" and "try_first_pass" options for effective
use of PAM semantics. (0.7pre2)
* "use_323_passwd" option (0.6.1, 0.7pre2)
* Changed column name handling to not escape meta
characters. Now you can specify an expression to every
XXXcolumn variable like "CONCAT(a, b, c)" (0.7pre2)
* Fixed account management code that wouldn't work
at all :-p (0.6.1, 0.7pre2)
* Included pam_mysql.spec to the tarball by default.
This enables you to make a RPM with the following
oneliner: (rpmbuild -tb pam_mysql.tar.gz).(0.6.1, 0.7pre2)
* Fixed compile failure that occurs with the old mysql_config (< 4.0.16). (0.6.1, 0.7pre2)
* Fixed compile failure on Solaris when --with-openssl is
specified to the configure script. (0.6.1, 0.7pre2)