PAIDA is pure Python scientific analysis package and implements AIDA (Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis).
The main features are:
- Pure Python!
- Creating/Plotting the histogram, ntuple, profile and cloud
- Fitting parameter optimization with constraints and its parabolic and asymmetric error evaluation
- XML based storing
### New features ###
- Now PAIDA works on JAVA with Jython2.1 (Python in JAVA).
- of course still works with Python.
- uses Swing for the GUI engine.
- Now you can use large number of extension libraries of not only Python but also Java.
- Improved IFitter.
- New fitting engine "GA" and "SimpleGA" are available. They use "Genetic Algorithm" and is very slow but strong.
- "PAIDA" and "SimplePAIDA" fitting engines got more optimized speed.
- Support for 'dot', 'dash', 'dash-dot' and 'dash-dot-dot' line type in addition to 'solid'.