PAIDA is pure Python scientific analysis package and implements AIDA (Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis).
The main features are:
- Pure Python!
- Creating/Plotting the histogram, ntuple, profile and cloud
- Fitting parameter optimization with constraints and its parabolic and asymmetric error evaluation
- XML based storing
AIDA project has other implementations like Java (JAIDA), C++ etc. (Open Scientist and Anaphe).
For more information about AIDA itself, please refer to
PAIDA web site:
### New features ###
- Improved speed of ITuple.
- Auto sizing if not customized:
- axis/tick/title label
- stats/legends/texts box
- Support for new function names:
- 'GG' for double gaussian ('G+G' in PAW)
- 'EE' for double exponential ('E+E' in PAW)
### Bug fixes ###
- createFiltered() did not work correctly.
- createChained() did not work correctly.
- project() did not work correctly.
- rows() returned -1 even when there were no rows.
- XML data file:
- Reading/Writing XML data file which includes complex ITuples works correctly now.
- Characters '&', '<', '>', '"' were not escaped correctly in XML data file.
- Closed tree did not free the memory space.
- Closed plotter did not free the memory space.
- Grid lines did not be plotted correctly.