PAIDA is pure Python scientific analysis package and implements AIDA (Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis).
The main features are:
- Pure Python!
- Creating/Plotting the histogram, ntuple, profile and cloud
- Fitting parameter optimization with constraints and its parabolic and asymmetric error evaluation
- XML based storing
AIDA project has other implementations like Java (JAIDA), C++ etc. (Open Scientist and Anaphe).
For more information about AIDA, please refer to
### New features ###
- The tkinter module is no longer required.
-- New plotting engine 'batch' was added and it plots nothing. (batch mode)
-- If you don't have tkinter module, PAIDA always selects this engine automatically.
-- You can select this engine by starting Python with '-guibatch' argument like 'python sample.py -guibatch'.
- The zlib module is no longer required.
-- If you don't have zlib module, PAIDA always treat XML store files as unzipped automatically.
- Now you can control the plotter region fill and line color and the default is transparent.
### Bug fixes ###
- Reading cloud1D data from XML file raised an exception.
- tree.mkdirs() did not work properly.