A pure Python package for the scientific data analysis
PAIDA is pure Python scientific analysis package
and implements AIDA (Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis).
The main features are:
- Pure Python! (Python2.3 or later with Tkinter and zlib modules enabled)
- Creating/Plotting the histogram, ntuple, profile and cloud
- Fitting parameter optimization with constraints and its parabolic and asymmetric error evaluation
- XML based storing
This is the bug fix release.
### Bug fixes ###
- A tree did not export dataPointSet objects correctly to a XML file.
- A tree did not import dataPointSet objects correctly from a XML file.