From: Koji KISHIMOTO <korry@us...> - 2005-01-19 10:12:30
paida-3.2.1_2.7 was released on 2005/01/19.
### New features ###
- Improved speed of ITuple.
- Auto sizing if not customized:
- axis/tick/title label
- stats/legends/texts box
- Support for new function names:
- 'GG' for double gaussian ('G+G' in PAW)
- 'EE' for double exponential ('E+E' in PAW)
### Bug fixes ###
- createFiltered() did not work correctly.
- createChained() did not work correctly.
- project() did not work correctly.
- rows() returned -1 even when there were no rows.
- XML data file:
- Reading/Writing XML data file which includes complex ITuples
works correctly now.
- Characters '&', '<', '>', '"' were not escaped correctly in
XML data file.
- Closed tree did not free the memory space.
- Closed plotter did not free the memory space.
- Grid lines did not be plotted correctly.