Menu

LR6

2015-04-23
2015-11-30
  • Stefan Keller

Stefan Keller - 2015-04-23

LR6 is there. not as fast as hoped, but without Paddy "not usable" :-)
    There are no big changes in the UI so at least basics may work, but paddy says it only works in LR5
    when do you think will you have time to work on it?
    is the current source code available?

• Dorfl68

Dorfl68 - 2015-04-24

Working on LR 6. source code is available but pretty tricky....and convoluted. I relearned programming with this project starting at LR 2...

• Ove

Ove - 2015-11-07

Hi Dorlf68,
      I'm happy to spend some time, trouble shooting and coding to help you to get Paddy working for LR6, I've started looking at the source code, but if you can guide me to where it will be most helpful for me to spend my time, it will of cource be easier rather than starting from scratch.

best regards

write2ove

• Scott Mosher

Scott Mosher - 2015-04-25

Keep us updated. I know me and a few others are praying that you'll be able to get things working. We're waiting for Paddy to update before we upgrade.

• Dimitris Tsiapas

I agree with Stefan and Scott that lightroom is "unsusable" without paddy and I wouldn't upgrade till paddy supported it.

Thanks Dorlf for the heads up!

• Scott Mosher

Scott Mosher - 2015-05-20

Is there anyupdate on when a beta version will be out for LR6? I just installed LR6 in my comp along with LR5 and for me its way faster. I can't really give technical info, but I'd be willing to help beta test things.

• Alessandro Avenali

I also look forward to see the new Paddy CC out soon, and will be happy to donate to get it! I just discovered this software and got my BCF2000, but I still can't use it, as I work on LR CC. :(
    Thank you for your time and efforts!

• qwerzt

qwerzt - 2015-08-13

Hi,
    is there any news about Paddy on LR6?
    Is the version for LR5 partially usable or does it not work at all?
    I really would like to try Paddy but I allready have LR6 installed.

• Scott Mosher

Scott Mosher - 2015-11-30

I use paddy in LR5 all the time. No bugs for the controls I use. I'm on Paddy 5.2 Beta 2

• hardliner

hardliner - 2017-02-14

Hello the alternative is for me

https://github.com/rsjaffe/MIDI2LR/wiki

Works FIne with LightroomCC

Regards
    hardliner